*Anahi RBD PrincesS*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*Anahi RBD PrincesS*

Sve o Anahi baš ovde!!! Registrujte se,zelimo Vam magičan provod...

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Najlepša devojka Mexica

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
*Nahi_PrincesSaCa*PrIcOsA
Admin
*Nahi_PrincesSaCa*PrIcOsA

Broj poruka : 112
Datum upisa : 15.05.2009

Najlepša devojka Mexica Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Najlepša devojka Mexica   Najlepša devojka Mexica EmptySub Maj 16, 2009 8:56 pm

The 10 most beautiful girls of Mexico

Anahi, Irene Azuela, and Aileen Rojo are just some of the beauties on the top of Quien.

This year we took the 10 most beautiful girls to spend the night at a famous night club of Mexico, the Love in the Roma colony. There, Ricardo Trabulsi, one of the best photographers of Mexico, captured very fun images since various of the protagonists already knew each other and made good friends.

The fashion was spectacular thanks to the brands of Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Just Cavalli, as well as others and accessories from Chopard, H. Stern, and Daniel Espinosa just to mention some. Makeup was done by Clarins and hair was done by the famous Soni.

Anahi, which appeared in the front cover, was very excited and traveled specifically to Mexico for the top. She posed very happy even though being tired from all the hours spent on the flight. During the photo sessions, catering and Veuve Clicquot champagne was available. All the girls were happy with the result.

Besides RBD, she is an industrialist with a clothing line and accessories that soon will arrive to Liverpool and has her name. At this moment she has a store in Interlomas.

How do you take care of yourself? I remove my makeup before going to sleep.
Prince Charming: Honest, fun, insistent to win my love, treats me like a princess, and that dresses in pink at times.
A place that you go often: the airport.
Favorite nightclub: all the classic ones.
Mania: It's all about the hair, I fix it all day and that makes people desperate.
What makes you crazy? Buying toys for my nieces and clothes. I love Gucci.

P R E W O D :::

Anahi, Irene Azuela, i Aileen Rojo su jedne od najljepsih na vrhu Quiena.

Ove godine smo odveli 10 najljepsih djevojaka da provedu fantasticnu noc u Meksickom nocnom klubu,"Ljubav" u Rimskoj koloniji.tamo je,Ricardo Trabulsi,jedan od najboljih fotografa Meksika,slikao mnogo smijesnih slika od kad su se glumice upoznale i zblizile.

Moda je bila spektakularna zahvaljujuci brendovima Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Just Cavalli,kao i drugih brendova nakita od Chopard, H. Sterna, and Daniela Espinose,samo da pomenemo neke od njih.Sminku je radila Clarins,a za kosu se pobrinula slavna Soni.

Anahi,koja se nasla na naslovnici,bila je veoma uzbudena i putovala je do Meksika na vrhu.Pozirala je nasmijana cak i kada je bila premorena od leta.Tokom foto sezone,zabava i Veuve Clicquot sampanjac su bili dozvoljeni.Svaka djevojka je bila zadovoljna rezultatom.

Sem RBD,ona se bavi i industriom sa svojom linijom odjece i nakita koja ce uskoro biti dostupna u Liverpulu,koja nosi njeno ime.U ovom momentu ima prodavnicu u Interlomasu.

*Kako se brines o sebi?
Micem sminku prije spavanja.
*Princ na bijelom konju:
Iskren,zabavan,spreman da se bori za moju ljubav,tretira me kao princezu,i to boji vrijeme u pink.
*Mjesto na kome cesto ides:
Aerodrom.
*Omiljeni nocni klub:
Svi klasicni.
*Manija:
Sve je o kosi,popravljam je po cijeli dan i to cini ljude ocajnim.
*Sta te cini ludom?
Kupovanje igracaka za moje sestricine i odjece.Volim Gucci.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://anahi-bebe.forumsr.com

Najlepša devojka Mexica
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1